This challenging position is available for an individual with a passion for service.
- Implementing Sage Payroll and HR solutions
- Technical Support on all Sage HR & Payroll Products
- Direct Client communication and support
- Innovative solutions
- Advise clients on IT infrastructure
- Telephone, email and Remote support
- Grade 12
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English & Afrikaans
- Business maturity/acumen
- Computer Science Degree / Equivalent Microsoft Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Network Administrator Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the following
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services
- SQL 2012/2014
- Networking skills
- Server 2008, 2012 experience
- Exchange experience
The following soft skills & personality attributes are required in order to be successful in this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Service orientated
- Ability to perform in a highly pressurised environment
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Customer and quality focussed
- Assertive and confident
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Team player with a passion for work
- High Emotional intelligence
- Technical ability a plus
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to lead
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting – working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model – 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues’ time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.
Check out more at: www.sage.com/za/services/sage-talent-solutions/recruitment/jobs