Our company is currently looking for an IT Support Technician who truly wants to make an impact in our company. You will be responsible for providing first / second line IT support and IT Administration within a busy call centre environment.
We are based in Florida North, Johannesburg .
- At least 5 years IT support experience.
- Working within a busy IT service desk environment
- Provide level two technical support
- Act as a backup to the Help Desk and provide 1st level support as needed
- Perform and troubleshoot installation of the Windows operating systems and business applications
- Resolve issues related to application usability and connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot application security and problems related to security permissions.
- Participate in IT projects including testing phases of changing hardware and software standards
- Monitor all software installed computers to assure compliance with company software policies
- Evaluate and implement new technologies
- Prepare and/or update system and help documentation
Skill Requirements :
- Configure and troubleshoot PC problems
- Maintain current knowledge in new and existing systems hardware and software applications to ensure productivity
- In-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications
- Ensure that new users / equipment is configured and installed correctly.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary computer qualification
- MCSE Certified
- At least 5 years of experience supporting PCs, WAN, LAN and Windows environments
- At least 5 years of experience in troubleshooting software & hardware problems
- Experience with Windows 7 image building and user migration
- CompTIA A+, Network+, or Microsoft certifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication; both verbally and in written form suitable for all levels
- Capability to frequently travel to other offices or sites to provide onsite support and/or participate in project work when required
- Ability to work collectively with team supervisors and peers
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business drivers evidenced by ability to quickly set and adjust priorities
- Dedication to maintain an organized and efficient work area, including maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Ability to work in an effective and consistent manner while maintaining high quality
- Maintain a professional manner and appearance in the workplace
- Maintain confidentiality and security information
- Ability to accommodate flexible hours, including OT and weekends when necessary
- Johannesburg, Gauteng
- IT Technician: 5 years
Check out more at: http://www.trifectacapital.net/