We have an Exciting Opportunity for a Senior BI Developer in our Investment Banking BI Team for an individual Passionate about working onend to end BI Development (Data Warehouse Development, Integration, Cube Development, Analysis, Data Visualisation and Reporting)!
This role will involve being part of the remaining development of an entirelynew DWH and BI structures for the Investment Banking landscape and is a Senior BI technical requirement.
The successful individual must have an advanced grasp of SSIS and SSRS, but must also have experience of ETL (SSIS/ Informatica), SSAS (Building and Running Cubes, Analysis of structures within the DWH, etc.),multidimensional modelling (SSAS, MDX, DAX, Tabular) and will be involved in current exciting, urgent requirements around data visualisation andreporting(SSRS, MS PowerBI, PowerPivot, PowerView, PowerQuery, Tibco Spotfire, etc.) !!!
Must also have the ability to integrate BI structures to Oracle and SQL databases (DBs). Must be able to perform SQL queries, statements, etc. and extract information directly from the DWH and interrogate the DBs.
- The Business Intelligence Developer will be involved in mostly project work and new development of tools/reports/web pages etc. They will be a back-up on the monthly cube run to the Senior BI Resource
- Responsible for the design and implementation of effective cross-functional business intelligence systems and processes.
- Translate business and technical requirements into efficient sustainable BI solutionsDesigning, development and testing own BI Solutions
- This will be a dynamic role where you will be an integral member of a small team building and maintaining an end-to-end business intelligence solution
- This person should be very analytical with an even mix of business acumen and technical capability
- The BI Developer will be responsible for working with analysts, managers, and executives to understand business needs and working with source owners to understand the data sources
- The ideal candidate will have an innate curiosity and some analytical capability with a passion for learning
- This will be a collaborative role that will be responsible for delivering everything in the BI solution from the data models to the semantic models and the reports themselves
- Should be able to design and develop end to end BI Solutions
Check out more at: http://www.rmb.co.za/careers/