Get to know us
At HomeChoice Holdings, we recruit the best talent to join our dynamic team. We value all our employees as individuals and recognise them for their unique contribution. Our staff are integral to the success of the company.
To continuously develop our talent, recognise and reward their performance, and make HomeChoice the place to work.
Our vision statement for our employees
To be empowered, respected, challenged and recognised for the unique contribution we make.
Here's what some of our staff say about working at HomeChoice
I enjoy working for HomeChoice as the company has assisted me in my personal growth and continues to grow me professionally...
Zahier Majiet, Telemarketing Supervisor.
The training and learning opportunities are fantastic...
Lara West, Social and Email Planner.
HomeChoice gives you the space and support needed to tackle innovative projects, it makes work so fulfilling
... Steve London, Acquisition Manager.
HomeChoice is grounded in sound principles and ethics that tie in closely to my own...
Darin Kent, Credit Risk Manager.
I am allowed to be creative and implement new ideas
... Brigitte Philogene, Customer Services Manager.
HomeChoice encourages and assists one to discover your true potential
… Lavona Roman, Telemarketing Manager.
HomeChoice has grown my self-confidence and my abilities
... Chantel Sedres, Telemarketing Co-ordinator.
HomeChoice is full of opportunities – there is lots of room for growth for passionate staff...
Nina Wagener, Project Manager.
- Customer delight – We will put our customers first in everything we do.
- Excellence – We continuously assess, adapt and improve while being accountable and professional.
- Teamwork – We are united in purpose and action, turning our diversity, skills and experience into a source of strength.
- Integrity – We are transparent in our dealings, upholding moral, legal and ethical codes.
- Innovation – Through our courage and initiative we identify and implement new opportunities and ideas that will successfully shape our future.
More about who we are
At HomeChoice Holdings Limited, you'll find an energetic business environment where employees are encouraged to be innovative in the way we do business to give us the edge in the direct marketing and financial services industry.
Our organisational culture is defined through our values, which are translated into specific goals for each area of our business. Our leadership team is committed to positively developing the culture within the organisation, particularly focusing on recognition and improving communication.
Our learning and development centre is a source of strength for the business – an accredited skills development provider with both the Wholesale and Retail SETA and the South African Board of People Practitioners. Comprehensive training is offered to our employees from both specialist and call centre(s) environments.
We believe in encouraging and rewarding the performance of individuals. Annual award ceremonies, themed days, regular recognition awards and robust commission schemes motivate our staff to excel.
Our employee benefits
We offer permanent employees:
- a voluntary choice of medical aid funds
- membership of the group's provident fund
- group life benefit and permanent disability insurance
- a funeral policy and funeral support
- face-to-face counselling
- assault, trauma and HIV cover
- career development opportunities and study bursaries
- a wellness strategy that addresses physical and emotional wellbeing
- an on-site nursing sister
- refer-a-friend incentive scheme
- performance recognition awards
- staff purchase discounts
- modern premises
Some employees may also qualify for study bursaries and study leave to advance their professional development. Our "Growth through Experience" programme offers in-house training to students in various fields such as finance and human resources, allowing students insight into our working practices.
Our working environment is designed for safety and comfort. There is access to internet facilities, a play room, a subsidised canteen, shower facilities and breakaway areas to relax in.